At the end of this article, readers should be able to know all the nutritional value of pear, and of course all their health benefit.
Therefore, all you need to do is to calm down and go through this article, as we assure you of getting the best from it.
Pears Nutritional Facts
One medium pear weighing approximately 178 grams (g) contains:
- 101 calories
- 0 g of fat
- 27 g of carbohydrate, including 17 g of sugar and 6 g
- 1 g of protein.
Therefore, eating one medium pear provides:
- 12 percent of daily vitamin C
- 10 percent of vitamin K,
- 6 percent of potassium
- Smaller amounts of calcium, iron, magnesium, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, and folate etc
Pear Nutrition and Health Benefits
Studies shown that people who take good quantities of pear are likely not to suffer any of the following sicknesses:
1. Cardiovascular disease or high cholesterol level: This is because of the presence of the presence of dietary fiber in pears which tends to lower the cholesterol levels in the body system.
For instance, a medium-sized pear has 6 grams of dietary fiber, which, for the average person, represents 24 percent of your daily fiber needs.
This is essential in fighting against inflammation-related conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, and obesity.
2. Cancer: This is because of dietary fiber. Pears also contain high levels of antioxidants, including vitamin C and K, and copper. This is very necessary in the body, it protects the body from free radicals.
3. Diabetes: This is because of the presence of dietary fiber which lowers the blood sugar level.
4. Constipation: The presence of high fiber content in pears prevents digestion related diseases in the body system
5. Obesity: Also because of the presence of high fiber content in pears
6. Diverticulitis: This is also because of the presence of high fiber content in pears and low in calories. It enhances weight loss.
Is this article helpful
Meanwhile, do remember to share your opinion in the comment box below
And also don’t forget to share this article in your social media platform…
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from WHITENICHE.COM