Study for a British MA Leadership in Education through a Unicaf Scholarship
British MA Leadership in Education
Note: Eligible applicants will receive a FREE Tablet on successful registration
Educational aims of the program:
- Expand critical understanding in the area of Leadership in Education through learning based on critical engagement with current educational theory, research, policy, and practice
- Develop critical educational practice through analysis of reflection on and engagement with this knowledge and understanding in their professional settings
- Develop professionally and personally through learning programs at the Masters level
- Conduct original research in their educational setting around an aspect of leadership in education
- To provide the opportunity for students to achieve their full academic potential at level 7 through study, encouraging self-motivation, self-awareness and application of initiative
- To develop students with leadership acumen for current and future educational contexts
E-learning system: Your online course experience will take place on an advanced learning management system designed to facilitate the optimal learning experience for students.
Tutor Support: Your Student Adviser will walk you through the entire process upfront and will be there to support you every step of the way from the first contact to graduation.
Online Classroom: The online learning experience will include extensive participation and interaction with faculty and fellow students.
Maximize your skills and employability
Become a leader in education: Critically evaluate the existing theory and evidence base associated with leadership in education
Improve your self: This MA program, which is intellectually-challenging, insightful and focused on improving practice in the workplace across all areas of leadership in education
Improve your chances: A Master’s degree can improve your chances of landing a job interview
- Induction Module
- Learning at Masters Level
- Managing and Leading Change
- Leading Effective Teams and Working with Others
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- Developing Critical Professional Practice
- Research Design
- Research Project
- Honors degree (minimum of 2.2 normally)
- Current employment as an educational practitioner
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 overall (6.0 per component)
- Reference from current employer
British MA Leadership in Education Application process
- Firstly, fill this form.
- Then, an Adviser from the university you applied for will call you.
- The university admissions team will then reach out to you to schedule an interview, to discuss the admissions procedure and to help you with your scholarship application.